Service Technician - 1st Shift
Located in Rock Hill, SC
Express Employment Professionals in Rock Hill, SC is recruiting for an experienced service technician/diesel mechanic. Monday-Friday, 7AM-4PM, NO WEEKENDS! As a service technician you will perform routine maintenance checks on diesel engines to ensure peak performance, safety, and longevity of the equipment. This is an evaluation-hire position with opportunity for growth! Applicants must be open to being sent to technician school for this company out of state (1-2 weeks of training) during their first year of employment. Pay is DOE - $14.00-$18.00 per hour. APPLY TODAY!
- Analysis the customer’s engine problem or concern.
- Create a part list required to fix the problem.
- Maintain and follow technical guidelines provided from the engine’s OEM service manual.
- Test engine to prove problem is fix and fill out quality checklist.
- Generate and maintain all customer relations on status of their order.
Job duties performed as needed:
- Review all open jobs and follow up on any product research that was requested by the customer.
- Assist in quoting new engines that have not been built before.
- Assist the sales department with providing them with technical information.
- Other assigned duties as needed.
Basic skill and tool requirement:
- 3 to 5 years of auto or diesel engine equipment experience plus vocational or trade school certification.
- You must own a wide variety of mechanic tools.
Express Office: Rock Hill
2032-B Cherry Road, Love Plaza
Rock Hill, SC 29732