Located in Fort Mill, SC
Are you an experienced Project Manager/Advisor in the Rock Hill/Fort Mill/Charlotte area?! Are you an expert at reading blue prints and managing a team of hard working employees?
Express Employment Professionals of Rock Hill, SC is looking to hire a local Project Manager for a BOOMING sign company. This position offers the candidate room to grow, while working in a stable and healthy environment. This position is 90 % in the office which allows you to manage employees and schedule and maintain projects. The client is seeking to hire someone with SIGN EXPERIENCE, as well as a bit of a Construction Management background.
The right candidate will have:
- 4 year degree in Construction Management or a similar field
- Minimum of 3 years in the sign industry
- Above average skill set on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Reliable transportation, clean background and drug test
- Experience working as a Construction Project Manager
- A go-getting attitude and an organized mindset
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling employees for current and future projects
- Handle the financials of each project
- Communicate effectively with clients and/or office staff
- Compose quotes and bids for current and future projects
- Manage EXCEL and POWERPOINT presentations to be presented to office, management and clients
This position offers great benefits with an established, yet growing company. Qualified applicants will be reviewed and interviewed immediately. This position is an immediate hire.
Apply online at RockHill.ExpressPros.com
Express Office: Rock Hill
2032-B Cherry Road, Love Plaza
Rock Hill, SC 29732