Journeyman Maintenance Mechanic (Direct Hire)
Located in Rochester, MI
Thriving Pharmaceutical Manufacturer is hiring a Journeyman Maintenance Mechanic
for their growing manufacturing facility located in Rochester Hills, Michigan. The ideal candidate will have a a Journeyman Machine Repair or Machinist card, possess industrial machine repair and fabricating experience in a manufacturing, industrial or power generating facility, and be willing and able to work an afternoon shift. This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity with a growing and stable non-automotive manufacturer!
- Installing, troubleshooting, maintaining, and assisting with setup of manufacturing equipment.
- Utilizing power tools and machine shop equipment to fabricate conveyor rails, turntables, replacement parts and other mechanisms necessary to keep operations running smoothly.
- Read and follow SOPs, Job Aids, PMs, work orders, and other required documents and procedures necessary to correctly install and maintain product manufacturing and filling equipment.
- Six years in experience in similar position in a manufacturing environment
- Machine Repair or Machinist Journeyman’s Card
- Strong blueprint reading skills
- Troubleshooting ability
- Excellent mechanical and electrical abilities
- Intermediate machining skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Afternoon shift – 3:15pm - 11:45pm
- Approximately 8-20 hours of overtime per week
$39.51 per hour plus shift premium if working an off shift (5% on 2nd shift and 7.5% on 3rd shift). A generous benefits package is offered in addition.
This is a direct hire, permanent opportunity! If you are qualified and interested in learning more, please forward a copy of your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Our client is an affirmative action employer and acknowledges its obligations on behalf of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307