Located in Sacramento, CA
Express Employment Professionals has temporary, evaluation-hire, and direct-hire opportunities with companies in the Arden area, Carmichael, Rancho Cordova and throughout northeast Sacramento
Sacramento Trash Out & Recycling Company is seeking a Driver to support their operations!
Full-time (36-40 hours per week). M-F, 8AM-5PM *Hours may vary due to job sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive flatbed truck with rails to and from shop and job sites within greater Sacramento
- Support apartment or facility trash out including carrying or moving appliances and furniture
- Load and unload truck
- Deliver collected recyclables to designated recyclers
- Teardown collected appliances to obtain recyclable materials and discard non-recycled pieces
Skills, Education and Experience:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Ability to drive manual and/or automatic transmission
- 1+ years relevant driving experience
- Valid CA driver’s license – Class C
- Current DMV printout required for insurance review at time of interview
- Use of basic hand tools and power tools
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to support a two-person lift
- Ability to bend, twist, stand, sit
- Work boots, safety glasses and leather work gloves required
Express Employment Professionals matches people to jobs that fit their skills. No fees. Apply for multiple jobs with one application.
Looking for your next job? Express has a solution for you!
Email resumes to jobs.sacramentoCANE@expresspros.com
CALL TODAY! (916) 485-6923
Express Office: Sacramento (Northeast) 1715 Professional Drive Sacramento, CA 95825
Express Office: Sacramento (Northeast)
1715 Professional Drive
Sacramento, CA 95825