Located in Sterling Heights, MI
A leading OEM electronics manufacturer in the Sterling Heights/Troy area is seeking an experienced Electronics Technician to join their growing team of manufacturing professionals. This is a long-term, permanent position with excellent benefits upon direct hire.
Electronics Technician Responsibilities
- Tests and calibrates, repairs, and monitors equipment, systems, and/or assemblies in one of the following areas: Production, Electronic Service, Environmental Test. Works from general guidelines and standardized procedures/instructions.
- Assemble and test PCB assemblies used in miniature circuit breakers incorporating thru hole and surface mount components
- Troubleshoot and repair to the component level
Additional duties could include:
- Assisting product engineers with test execution and data collection
- Designing and implementing product testing infrastructure
- Assisting investigation of electronic components for Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Troubleshooting electronic component issues
- Selecting and ordering necessary parts for product development
- Database creation and maintenance
- Project design, implementation, fabrication, documentation, and user training
- Projecting progress and budget management for small scale projects
- Technical report, test procedure, and performance specification writing
- Communicating with suppliers on component issues and change management
The ideal Electronics Technician will have:
- Associate Degree in Electronics from an accredited university or program (preferred) or Electronics/Technical certification and equivalent work experience
- 3 years electronics experience in one or more of the following areas - aerospace, automotive, or commercial vehicle.
- Knowledge in the use of electronic test equipment such as oscilloscope, digital volt meter, function generator.
- Standard assembly techniques using soldering iron and standard hand tools a must.
- Good attitude and excellent attendance record.
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Since opening in Rochester Hills/Troy in 2005, Express has put over 10,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today!
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life, Prescription Drug Reimbursement, and Scholarships.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresstroy.com.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307