Located in Hamilton, ON
Our client, is a supplier of high quality steel located in the City of Hamilton.
We are currently recruiting for Cab Operated Overhead Crane Operators that will be an integral part of the scrap handling team.
Here is What You Will Be Doing
- Safely operate a cab operated overhead crane with magnet attached.
- Follow a loading recipe to ensure proper scrap type is loaded.
- Maintain scrap stockpiles.
- Communicate via two way-radios with supervision and other equipment operating in area.
- You will be trained on identification of various scrap types
- You will be trained on all procedures.
Are you Qualified ?
- Must have a valid G license.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience operating cab operated overhead cranes.
- Desire to learn, openness, adaptability and the ability to apply what you learn
- Self-motivated, results driven and a team player.
- Must be physically fit
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Starting hourly rate of $19.77 / hr. at Level 1
- Possibility to move to Level 2, 3, 4 based on performance and experience. •
- Crane cab heated and air conditioned.
Repetitive work loading scrap buckets on a time sensitive basis.
If you think you have what it takes to deliver on this, you must be able to commit to working variable 12 hour shift schedule, 12 hour day and night shifts, every other weekend off, please email your resume to Rachel.
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
Express Office: Hamilton
151 York Boulevard
Hamilton, ON L8R 3M2