Located in Eagan, MN
Express Employment Professionals is currently assisting an industry leading company in their search to fill Document Specialist position in South Saint Paul, MN. This is a contract to hire opportunity. As a Document Specialist, you provide assistance in general clerical duties required to accomplish general accounting, accounts receivable, and/or invoicing functions. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Document Specialist position include:
- The primary responsibilities for this position are to accurately review and audit a variety of documents and building a letter of credit. Documents included are: invoices, packing lists, bills.
- Verifying information for accuracy (dates, customer info, invoice numbers..etc)
- Make sure the description of goods and services are correct.
- Must be able to accurately process invoices and related forms and data
- Develop process and comply with all requirements listed under a Letter of Credit. Create all required documents under a given letter of credit and country customs.
- Create complete, accurate, and timely invoices using billing software
- Correct any entries on the invoice for discrepancies in prices, quantity of goods, and total amount.
- Maintain records of invoices posted, payments collected and changes in address of customers.
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-2 years of Admin Experience
- Computer Systems: Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Office Suite, Access, Excel, and Word
- Minimum of 30 -35 WPM
- Strong problem solving, documentation, data analysis, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be comfortable using templates
Work Schedule – 1st shift 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, Training-9am-3pm Monday-Friday
Express Employment Professionals provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
Click on Apply Now to be considered for the Document Specialist position in South Saint Paul, MN or you can contact Hayley Tiffany for more information. Visit our website www.ExpressPros.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Express Office: Eagan (Minneapolis/Saint Paul Metro)
1266 Lone Oak Road
Eagan, MN 55121