Architect II or Designer II
Located in Bend , OR
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts’ paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You Will Get To Do!
- Performs work requiring independent judgment in evaluation, selection, and adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Acts independently to solve problems encountered.
- Researches, plans, designs and administers building projects for clients, applying knowledge of design construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials.
- Reviews, distributes and files submittals, shop drawings, material data and samples.
- Possesses knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction of buildings.
- Maintains advanced knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, prints, drawings and models.
- May supervise a small staff of architects and technicians
- Respectfully takes direction from manager.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with customers, coworkers, subcontractors and vendors; including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- If unlicensed, pursues career development and is on the path to licensure.
What You Will Need!
- Fifth year college or university program certificate; and 6-8 years related experience.
- Diverse knowledge of architecture principles and practices
- Proactive toward taking action
- High level of professional skills
- Demonstrates integrity and trust with client and among fellow employees
- Shows respect to others
- Sets high goals for self and group
- Makes practical use of learning through application
- Works effectively and cooperatively with others (client and own organization)
- The ability to achieve goals and solve problems independently
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702