Client Services Professional
Located in Santa Maria ,CA
The Customer Service Rep is responsible for interfacing with customers prior to and/or after sale. They develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Will receive assistance in the completion of more complex assignments. Works under general to moderate supervision.
The ideal candidate will be extremely detail orientated, have strong time management and prioritization skills, enjoy working in fast paced environment, and works well with others.
Six months - 1 year work experience is required (preferably within industry).
• Talks with customers by phone, email or in person and receives orders for parts or services
• Check purchase orders for accuracy upon entry and correct pricing and delivery. Confers with customer if necessary
• Receive and enter orders along with associated information, such as names, addresses, and billing information, into a database
• Contact appropriate parties to clarify orders and obtain additional information. Verify order information for accuracy and completeness
• Serves as liaison with manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, and shipping personnel
• Operates Inventory control software (QAD), MS Office software and other office equipment
• Helps identify parts required by using documentation and programs
• Expedites and tracks orders for customers
• Generate Return Material Authorization (RMA) numbers for warranty review and customer repairs
• Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Express Office: Santa Maria
222 West Carmen Lane
Santa Maria, CA 93458