Analytical Chemistry Supervisor
Located in Bend,OR
Our client is seeking an experienced Analytical Chemistry Supervisor for our rapidly growing site in Bend, Oregon.
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts ‘paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You Get To Do!
The Analytical Chemistry Supervisor will provide leadership guidance and successful execution of analytical development and quality control functions across the drug product lifecycle (in support of animal studies, clinical studies and commercial distribution). The successful candidate will have a strong chemistry background and demonstrate leadership behaviors required to lead successful teams and maximize results.
- Create and manage schedules for day-to-day lab activities
- Write, review and approve test notes, specifications, and analytical test reports
- Represent the group at client and regulatory inspections
- Primary point of communication with client team
- Preparation and review of Sampling and Testing Plans, stability calendars, protocols and reports
- Distribution of projects and continuous improvement tasks and track progress
- Review and approve lab employee training
- Demonstrate high standard of ethics, integrity and professionalism
- Continuously identify more effective ways to drive performance
- Partner with colleagues across functions to build trust, inspire others and drive results
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (at minimum)
- 2+ years’ experience as an Analyst or Chemist
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a GMP environment
- Demonstrated ability to perform hands-on, detailed work, in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702