Senior Sales Consultant
Located in Bend,OR
One of Central Oregon’s hottest SAAS companies is seeking a high-energy Senior Sales Consultant. The primary mission of this position is to use consultative selling skills to identify and secure ne clients within targeted industries. This individual will manage and sell to Human Resource professionals, Vice President and C-level executives.
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts’paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You Get To Do!
- Create and execute a prospecting strategy to acquire new clients, develop new business relationships and expand sales pipeline
- Leverage the CRM and our sales methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities and pipelines to ensure accurate forecasting and an AMAZING client experience
- Complete targeted number of client calls and needs analyses each month to ensure that sales quotas are regularly met
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase client interest in our products
- Conduct online and in-person product presentations and demonstrations
- Stay current with markets, competitor activities and client news to identify new opportunities and solution requirements
- Communicate how our products and services can solve business challenges through a deep understanding of common Human Resource business processes
- Independently manage time and responsibilities to ensure consistent quota fulfillment, newly created opportunities, administrative task completion and overall account management
- Negotiate and present large client contracts
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Software Sales(Saas) and/or HR/Benefit Administration sales
- Proven experience in proactively identifying and closing new account opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally as needed to ensure success of the teams
- Versatility, professionalism, can-do attitude
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong experience with CRM, Excel, Microsoft Office
- Previous experience working in a high growth technology industry is preferred
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
- Passion and desire to be a part of a fast-paced and growing team!
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702