Located in Bend,OR
One of Central Oregon’s premiere software companies is seeking an experienced Systems Analyst to join their team!
Where You Will Live!
Our client is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts’ paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You Get To Do!
We are seeking an experienced to Systems Analyst implement and support client solutions for a rapidly growing Benefit Administration platform. The Systems Analyst will support a portfolio of complex client implementations to deliver software solutions to HR Benefit and Administration teams. They will and act as a client advisor while engaging clients remotely and on-site as needed. The Systems Analyst plays an essential role in ensuring that complex projects are delivered on time and on-budget and requires a unique mix of hands-on execution, savvy client management and drive to champion value with our clients.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a high growth company, engage new clients, and establish us as a leading solution provider in HR strategy and administration. We are looking for innovative candidates who are excited to go beyond individual success and contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies, and new offerings.
- Lead the discovery, design and implementation of our SAAS solutions for clients
- Analyze benefit product and plan structure, rates and rule specifications to design client focused solutions
- Complete requirements analysis, ensuring that requirement documentation is complete, concise, clear and understandable across various client contacts, including IT, HR, development, and management teams
- Through a proficient, in-depth knowledge of system functionality and features, configure the tool to meet client needs for accurate benefit enrollment and management
- Provide clear and consistent updates to client, broker and internal teams on implementation progress
- Drive client transition from implementation to the on-going use of our product through training and testing
- Take full ownership and accountability of client satisfaction, planning, communication and results
- Work effectively with all members of the organization to address and resolve client issues
- Address challenges quickly and effectively for prompt resolution to issues
- Obtain and analyze EDI integration specification documents from carriers and other vendors
- Design new EDI file requirements based on specification documents and discussion with vendors
- Coordinate with EDI development team to create, test and deploy new EDI integration files
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field of study
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in Client Services, Project Management, Management Consulting, or Enterprise Software participating in and leading large, complex projects within a SaaS environment
- Experience with payroll/benefit solutions, HR and/or employee health insurance preferred
- Use of Microsoft Excel at an expert level to troubleshoot data issues
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio at an intermediate level to run queries
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat or NitroPro in PDF form creation a plus
- Must be resourceful, versatile, and willing to take ownership.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities, meet aggressive deadlines, identify opportunities, and drive to outcomes with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) and ability lead presentations, facilitate discussions, and advocate new ideas with executives
- Strong attention to detail and personal accountability
- Comfortable managing client relationships and taking a proactive position while navigating multiple stakeholders in a complex, cross-functional environment
- Willingness to travel approximately 25% during peak season and work a non-standard schedule as necessary
For confidential consideration, please submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702