Located in Atlanta, GA
The Operations Manager (OM) will plan, direct, and coordinate our client’s operations. The successful candidate is responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. In addition to the responsibility for overseeing the daily operational needs of the office, this person will plan for future needs of the facilities and workspaces.
- Manages vendors: including the property management company, to deliver quality services to our entire team. Service areas include: The HVAC system, temperature controls, and environmental issues, lighting and work condition issues, janitorial services, security systems including office access badges/keypads, locks, and doors and phone systems.
- Coordinates organizational transitions and building moves.
- Orders and maintains inventories of office supplies, kitchen supplies, appliances, office furniture and interiors.
- Manages and guides the technology support and improves the efficiency of IT and Copy Center support services.
- Oversees proper operation of office equipment to include printers, copiers, scanners, computers, postage/shipping, and binding equipment.
- Organizes quarterly all team meetings, semi-annual organization day, and annual celebrations in partnership with the Operations Team and Human Resources.
- Partners with Human Resources in planning for new team member Integration. Ensures workstations have desk supplies, business cards, phone, phone list, and IT equipment needed to perform job duties on the new hire’s first day of work.
- Maintains team member security access to the facilities.
- Trains new hires on office equipment and copy center protocols.
- Maintains business cards, organizational chart, seating chart, phone list, and name plates with team member changes and promotions
- Updates and publishes annual planning calendar and monthly events calendar in partnership with Human Resources and the Operations Team.
Knowledge/Experience Required to Achieve the Objective(s)
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- 3+ years overseeing an office environment as an Office Manager or Operations Manager.
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices.
- Information technology skills and Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or an equal working-time equivalent.
Express Office: Atlanta (Buckhead)
3525 Piedmont Road Northeast
8 Piedmont Center
Atlanta, GA 30305