Desktop Support Technician
Located in Mills River, NC
We are in search of an experience IT Desktop Support Technician. Our client, an international manufacturer is starting a US operation and needs technical and end user support as they grow.
You will play a key role working with facility contractors as they install the networking equipment. Once installed, the focus will be to support in house operations and employees.
- Monitor and respond to technological control facility hardware and software problems
- Use a variety of software testing tools and techniques
- Act as the primary interface with vendors
- Provide internal analysis and support when there are outages or degrades system issues
- May provide LAN server support
- Knowledge of PC/LAN communications hardware and software
- Knowledge of network management software
- 4 years’ experience in data communications troubleshooting
- ITIL and ITSM knowledge is preferred
- Current version of Windows Desktop OS
- Current version of Microsoft Office
- Current version of Desktop and Notebook hardware
Schedule is Monday through Friday. 8am to 5pm. $17/hr to $23/hr depending on experience.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803