Senior Control Systems Engineer
Located in Bend,OR
We are partnering with a growing and innovative organization that is seeking an experienced Senior Controls Engineer to join their team!
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts’ paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You Get To Do!
- Manage that include design, development, and implementation of distributed PLC and HMI systems for various industries.
- Project estimation.
- Management of projects that include
- Managing up to 3 other engineers.
- Interfacing directly with various customers.
- Maintaining project management software.
- Technical documentation
- Electrical Design.
- Program development that includes PLC programming, distributed HMI programming, SQL programming, and other platforms.
- Onsite commissioning/startup of systems.
- Technical support of systems when needed.
What You Will Need:
- Vast experience in the Water/Wastewater industries.
- Engineering Degree -BS/MS, or equivalent technical training.
- Ten or more years of experience with the following:
- Electro-mechanical equipment in industrial process and manufacturing environments.
- Programming of Allen-Bradley PLC's, including the SLC and Controllogix Platforms.
- Development of distributed HMI packages such as Wonderware Active Factory, FactoryTalkView, or iFix.
- System Startup.
- In Field System Support.
- Familiarity of electrical design adhering to NEC, UL508, UL698a.
- Ability to manage projects with minimal oversight.
- Ability to adhere and contribute to in house standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with coworkers and customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop detailed technical documents utilizing MS Office products.
- Ability to develop electrical prints with AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Electrical.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- MES software programming and deployment preferred.
- Siemens, Modicon, and GE PLC programming preferred.
- Database Design.
- SQL programming (Stored Procedures and functions).
- Report Development (MS Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, etc..)
- DCS programming.
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702