Customer Experience Manager
Located in Bend,OR
Work is so much more than just showing up, it should be an experience, one that has an opportunity to make a difference, impact others and grow professionally while also having a better life outside of work. Our client is seeking a seasoned Customer Experience Manager to lead our team!
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts’ paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You To Get Do!
The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for producing personalized digital experiences across all parts of the customer journey. This role holds a strong understanding of digital marketing and content strategy to coordinate across a cross-functional team, the planning and execution of digital retention programs that include a mix of web, social media, display and email channels.
The CX Manager will be responsible for supervising, managing and inspiring a small team of direct reports on a daily basis. As a team leader, this position will be the contact point for all team members, so the position requires excellent communication skills and must lead by setting a good example and engaging the team to achieve goals.
- Manage the Company’s website, developing relevant web content and managing SEO.
- Develop and implement strategies to constantly improve the customer experience based on analytics derived from CRM and other sources;
- Design and deploy digital marketing activities to increase meaningful customer interactions via all touch points of the customer journey;
- Manage the Company’s CRM and provide analytics to inform development of efficient, targeted and personalized customer marketing; and
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or comparable experience.
- 7-10 years of progressively more responsible marketing experience, with deep digital marketing experience required.
- Previous proven experience building and leading teams.
- Working knowledge of marketing clouds (Adobe or Salesforce preferred)
- Working knowledge of productivity applications (Google G Suite, MS Office, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of web technologies and standards for internet development, security, user experience, information architecture, and site management.
- Passion for being a part of an outstanding team!
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702