Located in Los Molinos, CA
Quality Control Technician
Los Molinos, CA
Currently looking for a Quality Control Technician or Quality Assurance Technician to fill a position in a food processing facility in the Los Molinos, CA area. The successful candidate will have an Associate''s degree or equivalent from a college or technical school with Q/C or Q/A experience in food processing a plus.
Responsibilities of Quality Control Technician
- Take samples of product, recording information.
- Perform quality tests and validations on fruit.
- Work in a laboratory setting performing quality tests.
- Use statistical quality control procedures to determine process performance.
- Write reports to document test and inspection findings.
Requirements of Quality Control Technician
- Associate''s degree or equivalent from a college or technical school
- Prior Q/C or Q/A experience in food processing a plus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to recognize different varieties and defects
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Compensation for the Quality Control Technician
The starting salary for this position is $12.00-$16.00 hourly, depending on experience.
Please email resume or detailed work history to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Express Office: Red Bluff
243 South Main Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080