Product Marketing Manager
Located in Bend,OR
Work is so much more than just showing up, it should be an experience, one that has an opportunity to make a difference, impact others and grow professionally while also having a better life outside of work. Our client is seeking a seasoned Product Marketing Manager to lead our team!
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts’ paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You Get To Do!
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and managing marketing promotions for products across all channels. This position works closely with the product management team to cooperatively develop product messaging, positioning and competitive analysis.
The Product Marketing Manager will seek out & implement knowledge of the market, the product, the value proposition and the key messaging for internal and external communications and sales readiness. The key deliverables will include identification of product category competitors, monitoring and reporting of key performance indicators (KPIs) for competitiveness, and identification of opportunities to build clear competitive advantages for Les Schwab products.
Working with the team members in marketing and purchasing to define go-to-market strategies around product and service offerings. This may include target strategies, outreach and ongoing engagement strategies. Ensure the proper marketing materials, collateral and tools are available to articulate our product value proposition, and satisfy customer needs.
- Develop messaging that differentiates Les Schwab’s products in the market.
- Manage the product launch process
- Establish market trend analysis regarding customer performance needs, competitor in-store promotions and promotional sales estimates.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, purchasing, and store operations, to ensure the right products are being marketed at the right time, with the right channel and towards the right customer at the right price.
What You Will Need!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or comparable experience. MBA or Masters in related field preferred.
- 5-7 years of progressively more product marketing experience.
- Working knowledge of productivity applications (Google G Suite, MS Office, etc.)
- Working knowledge of product management applications
- Product marketing experience in a retail environment. Retail automotive experience a plus.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven ability to develop product marketing and pricing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to stakeholders.
- Understanding of product lifecycle management and supply chain process.
- Proven successful project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills paired with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Being humble and solution driven; willing to do what it takes to get things done.
- Passion to be a part of an outstanding team!
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702