Located in Hamilton,ON
Great Career Opportunity
Our client is looking to add a Machine Operator to their team. They are an industry leader in manufacturing, steel fabrication and material transformation.
This position is for a Machine Operator, responsible for operating a brake press and stamping parts for construction. This person should have 1-2 years’ experience as a machine operator with experience in the steel industry.
Are You Qualified?
- 1-2 years’ experience working as a machine operator in a steel manufacturing environment.
- 1-2 years’ experience operating a brake press
- Must be able to work the night shift
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Industrial environment (on-site)
- PPE equipment must be worn at all times including steel-toed work boots and safety glasses as well as long pants while on manufacturing floor
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Organized self-starter with a strong focus on customer requirements
- Problem-solving self-starter
- Strong focus on results
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Strong ethic, integrity, and accountability as personal characteristics
If this is a position that you are interested in please feel free to submit your resume to Igor at the Specialized Recruiting Group of Express Employment Professionals by email. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Hamilton
151 York Boulevard
Hamilton, ON L8R 3M2