Located in Nampa, ID
Express in Caldwell is looking for a skilled individual to work for a truck equipment company. We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to be based at the Nampa Idaho location.
Hours: Mon-Friday 8-5
Pay Rate: $15-$20 DOE
Personality Traits & Skills
- Bring a new, fresh perspective to a traditional Blue Collar industry.
- Forge relationships with marketing contacts and service providers.
- Be a planner – always thinking ahead to help the sales team, customers and staff.
- Have a compulsion for organization! (Do you make your bed every morning?)
- Have a professional look that encourages respect.
- Help people feel important with prompt follow-up
- Be willing to LEARN. We’ll teach you about the company, and systems. We need YOU to be open minded and teachable.
- Be a firefighter, not a fire-alarm. See problems and implement solutions without being told!
- Be computer savvy. We use SalesForce.com to manage our sales activity in the office and on the road. I’ll want you to learn Salesforce quickly and be efficient with texting, typing and emailing from a computer or smart-phone.
- You’ll use Google Office solutions - Slides, Sheets & Docs (PowerPoint, Excel & Word) to develop presentations, letters (yes, people still receive letters) and spreadsheets to manage data.
- You’ll use social media to build relationships with our customers. If you’ve created and managed ads on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest you’ve got my attention!
- Are you creative? You’ll be producing marketing materials brochures, spec sheets, sales presentations, print and online ads.
- Trade Shows: We participate in a dozen shows per year. Some are big elaborate ordeals; others are small, one-man booths. Each of these is a campaign that you will arrange, organize, schedule, verify display and product material is on hand and coordinate sales reps.
- Email Marketing: We use Constant Contact to reach out to our customers and prospects. You’ll manage and report on the effectiveness of this marketing method.
- Update company websites: Add inventory items, change listings as needed. (Plus if you know any html)
- Manage social media: This includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Manage the stock of corporate apparel and promotional items. Order, receive, distribute and inventory.
- Track Marketing Expenses to identify ROI: trade-shows, advertisements online campaigns, Email campaigns etc.
- Assist with the Management of Salesforce, the Sales Departments CRM program
- Track our Online Truck and Equipment Inventory listings.
- Data and Reports: Are you good with crunching numbers, how about database management? (Bonus question: Can you parse data, text to columns or pivot an Excel sheet?)
- Post hiring/recruitment ads: Write an awesome Help Wanted ad when needed.
- Be a TEAM PLAYER: perform administrative assistance tasks as needed, provide back-up phone support for incoming calls (multi-line phone system), cover the receptionists desk during her lunch, do other awesome stuff I can’t think of at the moment.
- Computer skills: how fast can you type...really? Can you handle a photo editing software program? Can you learn new software fast?
- You’ll report directly to the VP of Sales and work with the Executive management team: Plan on working with minimal supervision - you must be self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- College Degree is required. (We want to know you can persevere and finish what you start!)
Please send your resume through this post or call our office at 208.454.1076. Express Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering benefits such as: Medical/ Vision/ Dental/ Life Insurance, 401k, Direct Deposit & Referral Bonuses. Please like us on Facebook: Express Employment Professionals of Canyon County
Express Office: Caldwell
2922 East Cleveland Boulevard
Caldwell, ID 83605