2nd Shift Warehouse Associate
Located in Auburn Hills,MI
Industry leading provider of valves, fittings, and tubing is adding Warehouse Associates to their team to pull and pack customer orders in a clean, climate controlled warehouse. This is a long-term, contract-to-hire opportunity for the right candidate.
- Pull customer orders according to pick sheets
- Pack and ship customer orders
- Audit all shipments for part number and count accuracy
- Label all outgoing shipments
- Enter all shipments in MRP system using RF Scanners and computers
- Maintain cleanliness of immediate work area and warehouse
- Other Duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of steady, recent work experience (warehouse experience preferred)
- RF Scanning and bar coding experience (preferred but not necessary)
- Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be dependable, responsible, and able to work flexible hours as needed
- Must be able to work with limited supervision while performing multiple tasks concurrently with a high level of attention to detail
- Lifting (up to 75 pounds)
- Climbing and bending is required
- Ability to work well with others or independently
- Must be able to pass drug screen and criminal background check
Hours: 11am to 8pm Monday – Friday
Pay: $10.50/hr. Increases and shift premiums upon permanent hire
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing development agency assisting businesses in attracting and developing top talent. Since opening in Rochester Hills/Troy in 2005, Express has put over 10,000 people to work right here in our community. Express can help you find a job that is the perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Express has a wide range of jobs available including Administrative, Light Industrial, Skilled Trades, and Professional positions through evaluation-hire, contract, and direct hire opportunities. Let us help you today!
Express offers a competitive benefits package for evaluation-hire and contract positions including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life, Prescription Drug Reimbursement, and Scholarships.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresstroy.com.
Express Office: Rochester Hills
811 E South Boulevard
Rochester Hills, MI 48307