Located in Northport,AL
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Managing safety programs
- Conducting safety training
- Performing safety audits as needed
- Safety presentations to employees, clients, etc.
- Conducting forklift and other equipment training as needed
Candidate must meet following requirements:
- 3 years of experience in safety training
- Mechanical and/or industrial industry experience
- OSHA 500 is preferred
- Full time position
- Contract for 8 months
- Salary is depending on experience!
- Overtime available!
Please apply online, and email resumes to Kalynn.Pruitt@ExpressPros.com.
Express Office: Tuscaloosa
2818 Lurleen B Wallace Boulevard
Northport, AL 35476