Located in Asheville, NC
We are seeking a dynamic customer service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any issues tenants may face for our client, a reputable and steadily-growing apartment complex in Asheville. If you are looking to join a culture that is passionate about their staff as well as their tenants, this job could be for you!
Job duties included but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers as they start their experience
- Fielding walk-in and phone traffic
- Help tenants and prospects set up appointments with the leasing staff
- Very good interpersonal skills and friendly, helpful demeanor required
- Ability to multi task
- Excellent phone skills
- Above average attendance record in previous positions held strongly preferred
- Computer proficiency
Work schedule: 8:30AM to 5:30PM Monday through Friday
Starting pay: $15-$16/hr. Full time opportunity with a career path.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803