Located in Asheville, NC
Our client a local apartment complex is looking for a friendly and outgoing person to join their team as a leasing consultant. If you are looking to join a company with the opportunity to grow this could be the perfect job for you.
- Greet prospective tenants, screens calls, show apartments and schedule appointments.
- Maintain files and records as required by supervisor.
- Complete initial certification and re-certification in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate compliance records using DEVCO
- Respond to applicant and tenant inquirers with appropriate level of sensitivity and immediacy.
- Oversee unit inspections and turn coordination.
- Collect and process rent in a timely manner
- Complete regulatory and funding reports as necessary
- Comply with all departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Assist supervisors in maintaining departmental systems and processes.
- Oversee maintenance, grounds and janitorial staff for assigned properties.
- Marketing and Outreach to area agencies.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by supervisors.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test and criminal background check
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution
Considered candidates will have previous customer service and/or apartment experience, an outgoing and friendly personality, strong computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Schedule is Monday-Friday 9am-6pm with an occasional Saturday 10am-5pm
Beginning pay is $13-$15/hr DOE
Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screening.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803