Located in Bend,OR
One of Bend’s well-established public accounting firms is seeking an experienced CPA to join their team. Great opportunity for partnership.
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts’ paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You Get To Do!
- Tax returns and accounting services for small businesses including
- Preparation of federal and state tax forms as required by governmental agencies.
- Preparation of compiled and reviewed financial statements.
- Bookkeeping to complete both tax returns, financial statements and closings as projects require.
- Meet with clients regarding accounting matters.
- Tax returns for individuals
- Build personal client base through community events, marketing, social clubs.
What You Will Need:
- Accounting degree along with active Oregon CPA license in good standing.
- A minimum of five to seven years of experience in preparing tax returns, compiled and reviewed financial statements and client write ups.
- Excellent Excel, Word, Ultra Tax, QuickBooks, and internet skills.
- Passion for public accounting with a strong desire for longevity and potential ownership.
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702