Located in Ocala, FL
Basic Function: The Accounting Manager position is accountable for supporting the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and comprehensive controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company''s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with accounting principles and financial/tax reporting standards, cash management and risk management.
- Coordinate all centralized payroll items
- Coordinate 401K transactions
- Accounts payable processing, and review:
- Prepare or review bank reconciliations as assigned
- Financial records & statements
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Provide financial analyses as needed, for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Coordinate the provision of information to external parties such as accountants, TPA’s, etc.
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
Compensation: $43kto $48k Anual Salary
Desired Qualifications: The preferred candidate will have a Bachelor''s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 3+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
ONE APPLICATION, ONE INTERVIEW, HUNDREDS OF OPPORTUNITIES
Let’s talk! Call and speak to a consultant at Express Employment Professionals today.
352-867-8055. NEVER A FEE!
Visit www.expresspros.com/ocala for online application
Express Office: Ocala
1005 Southwest 10th Street
Ocala, FL 34474