Located in Griffin,GA
Shifts are 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m Monday - Friday
- Must be able to stand up to 8-hours per day
- Mold, finish, assemble, audit and inspect molded products.
- Be able to safely operate production equipment and tools. This includes hot transfer molds, cold transfer molds, compression molds, finishing presses, assembly machines, air hoses, molding carts, pliers, hoists, and air blasters.
- Must be able to push and pull on heavy molds and equipment, withstand cold and hot temperatures.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 1 year manufacturing experience and proven work stability history
Express Office: Griffin (Atlanta Metro)
712 West Taylor Street
Griffin, GA 30223