Network Engineer III
Located in Bend,OR
One of Central Oregon’s top employers is seeking a seasoned Network Engineer to join their team!
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts ‘paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You Get To Do!
This is a senior level technical role responsible for recommending and leading the implementation, and performs senior-level network operational support tasks on existing systems with minimal level of supervision. Leads technical initiatives to support the implementation and design of new systems and technologies with a high level of complexity.
- Leads and coordinates the implementation of projects and associated new technologies through project management techniques and industry best practices.
- Uses systems analysis techniques and procedures and works with users to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications.
- Designs, develops, documents, analyzes, creates, tests or modifies network/telecom related systems, based on user or system design specifications.
- Validates system designs and configurations to ensure compliance with industry best practices to meet business and user requirements.
- Assist the technical staff with level 3 support in troubleshooting network related problems and issues.
- Creates documentation detailing design and specific configurations of all networks and their inter-connection for the Company.
- Reports issues/concerns that affect the operational stability of any production system or environment to management. Participates in emergency meetings and actions to resolve major outages of server, networking, or telecom.
What You Will Need:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification required
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 4-6 years of experience in designing, maintaining and supporting Network systems in an enterprise or service provider environment required.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of network design and troubleshooting skills of network functions: including switching, routing and security; strong understanding OSI Model and network-related protocols.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers
- Strong communications and customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes in technology
- Passion to be a part of cutting edge team!
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702