Located in Fort Myers, FL
Located in Fort Myers, FL
We have an opening for an Inventory Support Associate with a fast pace growing company. We want someone with manufacturing inventory experience and who also has computer
experience. You will need to enter information into a computer and generate reports. Must be good with detail and be able to be accurate.
- Processing of daily cycle counts, which requires strong skills in basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, and division – calculators to be used)
- Data entry of cycle counts in our computer based inventory system, accuracy is critical.
- Physical cycle counts of our stocking warehouse. This includes looking up material locations in the computer, and then physically counting the materials. During counting, employee must wear a hard hat, and climb on a ladder to verify the counts on certain products.
- Compare the quantities of items physically present in the warehouse to the inventory records. If they find a difference between the stock on hand and the records, they will investigate the discrepancy. If necessary, they will adjust the errors in the system, under the direction of Inventory Control.
- This person will be required to inspect the tags on the inventory, and ensure that the tags are accurate, and barcodes are able to be scanned. In the instance that they are not, tags will need to be re-printed and product re-labeled.
- Administrative assistance for inventory control, to include creating inventory tags, upkeep of product parts books, verification of jobs status open or closed, research of negatives on hands, and other duties that may fall into this category as we near our physical year-end inventory
Good Computer Skills
Good Math Skills
Data Entry Experience
Position Type: Full Time
Pay: 15.00 per hour
Schedule: 1st Shift
Three Ways to Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com
- Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login submit it to the Fort Myers, Florida location
- Call our office 239-277-9675
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support; we are a Human Resources Solution company assisting business in finding top talent. Express can place you in a wide range of niche industries including Administrative, Professional, Medical, and Commercial positions. We are able to fill these needs through direct hire and contract opportunities. In 2016 we put over 2500 people to work in the Lee County Area. Let us help you today! Learn more about our local office at our website: https://www.expresspros.com/FtMyersFL/
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/FtMyersFL/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Fort Myers (Northeast Corridor)
7370 College Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33907