Located in Hamilton, ON
Great Career Opportunity
Our client is the second largest dairy co-operative in Canada. They have immediate openings in their Hamilton location for production workers.
This position requires enthusiastic individuals with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The candidate will work with a full time team to ensure orders are ready on time for delivery. The position start date is for as soon as possible. The pay rate for this position will be $12.50/ hr. This is an ongoing full time position with the possibility of advancement for the right candidate. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday and candidates must be available for multiple 8 hours shifts.
Here is What You Will Be Doing
- Working in a processing plant.
- Measuring and packaging cheese.
- Working in team environment.
- Sorting and preparing cheese for shipment.
- Manufacturing and processing cheese
Are you Qualified?
- Standing on your feet for 8 hours a day.
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Available for multiple 8 hours shifts.
- Responsible and reliable
- Good listening and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
Please email your resume to Rhonda.email@example.com
Express Office: Hamilton
151 York Boulevard
Hamilton, ON L8R 3M2