CDL B Delivery Driver
Located in Fort Myers,FL
CDL B Delivery Drivers
Located in Fort Myers, FL
We are currently recruiting for CDL B Delivery Drivers!
Express Employment Professionals is excited to announce that we have teamed up with one of Florida's leading stocking distributors of the world's best refrigeration equipment and supplies. We are currently recruiting CDL drivers for this excellent company.
YOU WANT THIS JOB!!!!!
The Delivery Driver is responsible for driving company trucks and vans to deliver cargo or materials to specified destinations.
- Maintaining truck logs according to company policy and state and federal DOT regulations.
- Ensuring that all parts, pieces, and equipment serial numbers on the paperwork match the inventory loaded on the truck. Each delivery is to be verified before leaving the dock.
- Preparing outgoing deliveries as assigned by the Manager.
- Responsible for proper packing procedures, labeling of packages and all preparatory paperwork required to ensure the most efficient method of transportation of material.
- Physically inspecting serialized items for damage as requested by the customer. When required, open the box and inspect equipment. Have the customer initial in the appropriate box on the pick ticket.
- Securing cargo for transport.
- General warehouse duties.
- Maintaining telephone contact with Resource Center or Manager to receive instructions or to be dispatched to new location.
- Obtaining customer signature for goods delivered and have the customer add initials to appropriate box on pick ticket.
- Clean and inspect vehicle daily.
- Operating equipment on vehicle to load, unload, or disperse cargo or materials.
- Participating in answering the telephone in warehouse when necessary.
- Notifying supervisor of any safety concerns.
- Assisting in the annual inventory for the warehouse.
- Performing any additional duties as assigned by company/management.
- Knowledge of proper use of tape guns and banding machine as required by package type.
- Familiar with bills of lading, packing lists and purchase orders to the extent of proper receiving, matching and distribution of material.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and provide a high level of customer service.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis.
- English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Knowledge in organizing and distributing items, materials and merchandise.
- Knowledge of office procedures, methods and computer equipment.
- Basic mathematical principals.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Clean CDL license, class B with HAZMAT endorsement.
*If you do not have your HAZMAT endorsement, you must be able to obtain it within 60 days of your first day on the job.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Pay: $13 - $14/ per hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday - GUARANTEED 45 HOURS A WEEK!!!!
Benefits: Excellent fully paid benefit package for the employee along with 401K.
Three Ways To Apply: (choose one)
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support; we are a Human Resources Solution company assisting business in finding top talent. Express can place you in a wide range of niche industries including Administrative, Professional, Medical, and Commercial positions. We are able to fill these needs through direct hire and contract opportunities. In 2016 we put over 2500 people to work in the Lee County Area. Let us help you today! Learn more about our local office at our website: https://www.expresspros.com/FtMyersFL/
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit https://www.expresspros.com/FtMyersFL/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Fort Myers (Northeast Corridor)
8695 College Parkway
Fort Myers, FL 33919