Technical Writing Administrator
Located in Virginia Beach,VA
Salary: depending on experience
TECHNICAL WRITING ADMINISITRATOR position now open !
If you enjoy writing and crafting a broad array of written communication mediums, this may be a fulfilling position for you. In this role you will be the key copy writer and editor for our Company, and facilitating the wisdom of talented staff who can also contribute to our company’s many communication outlets.
Our client has been in business for 30+ years and are the largest provider of Fleet Management Systems in North America to Municipal government. Therefore, the person filling this position will have the opportunity to work with the best team of professionals.
- Draft RFP responses: This will involve your direct drafting of the proposal and facilitating a talented group of managers and technical staff who contribute to the RFP response process. It will also involve you implementing an automated response library using an industry tool to simplify the process.
- Content generation and maintenance: Oversee all copy published to various outlets, print, Web, social media, newsletters, etc. for accuracy, ease of understanding and professionalism. This role will have you both writing copy and facilitating and editing other staff’s copy.
Projects: Some of the Strategic and tactical communication projects you will manage:
- Produce and facilitate copy for a new public web site.
- Evolve copy for a secure customer web site.
- Produce copy for training and marketing videos.
- Build and maintain an industry price comparison library.
- Update pricing templates.
- Publish two quarterly newsletters.
Minimum Required Career Experience:
- Minimum 5-years' experience writing proposals for products or services with an initial sale price of $25,000 or more.
- Proven track record writing/editing sales proposals.
- Attention to detail.
- Skill to manage multiple communication projects.
Other Helpful Skills:
- Salesforce CRM knowledge
- Experience in hardware or software fields
Salary and bonus will be commensurate with experience. (Direct Hire position)
Client offers a comprehensive benefits program including health insurance, health savings account (HSA) for qualified health care and/or dependent care expenses, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401K defined benefit pension plan with company match, 3-weeks' vacation after the first year. They are 100% owned by an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). After one-year of service you join the ESOP and will be eligible for stock allocation. The value of these benefits is approximately 15 to 20% of your annual compensation. (Salary plus bonus).
TO APPLY: please email your up to date resume (in a Word Document or other editable format such as a PDF) to: email@example.com and include the job title (Technical Writer & Copy Editor, K062) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you to continue the screening/interview process.
Express Employment Professionals is a leading recruiter and staff provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express today employs hundreds of thousands of people with over 750 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. The Virginia Beach Express office has placed over 3,500 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. There is never a fee to our applicants.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455