Located in Honolulu, HI
Express Healthcare Professionals is currently seeking a RN Case Manager in the Honolulu area. The ideal candidate would have at least two (2) years of hospice or home care experience and must be licensed in the State of Hawaii. To apply, please reply to this ad with an updated resume or call 808-447-7404!
Case Manager Responsibilities
- Coordinates, implements and evaluates patient care
- Maximizes the comfort and health of the patient and their families
- Makes visits to patients home to asses and evaluate nursing care
Case Manager Requirements
- State of Hawaii Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Bachelor''s Degree
- CPR certification
- Minimum two (2) years of recent work experience in Hospice, Home Health, Hospital, Long-Term Care or Oncology or Geriatric nursing preferred.
- Valid driver''s license and must be able to travel with very little notice
To apply, please reply to this ad with an updated resume or call 808-447-7404 and schedule an interview today!
About us: Express Healthcare Professionals, Honolulu is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people throughout the Honolulu County area find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express provides a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. If you''re a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you''ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, and much more!
Express Office: Honolulu
1130 North Nimitz Highway
Honolulu, HI 96817