Acetylene Plant Operator
Located in Boise,ID
Express Employment is seeking an acetylene Plant Operator for a local medical supply company. This is a long term temp-hire position. Experience in a production plant and/or cylinder handling as well as fork lift experience is preferred.
Job duties include:
• Inspecting and filling cylinders
• Generate and fill acetylene gas
• Scraping labels and replacing with new labels
• Weighing cylinders
• Checking temperature and weight of cylinders
• Placing cylinders on racks
• Maintain and trouble shoot plant equipment
• Must be reliable and hardworking
• Must be a team player
• Must be flexible
• Must be a quick learner
• Must have a good attendance record
• Must be able to pass a drug screen
• Must be able to provide two references from previous employers
• Must be able to provide an up to date resume
• Must have good knowledge of basic math skills and high attention to detail
Schedule: M-F, 7 am to 4 pm.
***This position is subject to background check and certain background restriction may apply
If you are interested in this position please apply online here and call immediately afterward to set up your interview with a recruiter! 208-343-7552.
Express Employment is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering benefits from the first day of employment, including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, 401(k), referral bonuses, and direct deposit.
Express Office: Boise
9390 West Overland Road
Boise, ID 83709