Customer Service Representative
Located in Pittsburgh, PA
If you enjoy assisting people and providing great customer service, we have a client who could use you!
You will be working in a customer service center, and we have several shifts available, mostly late mornings and afternoons, which will include one weekend day, either Saturday or Sunday.
- answering telephone call inquires and interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Updates and notates customer information within the operating system
- promoting an organization''s products and services
- responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction in accordance with policy and procedure.
- complete necessary steps to initiate account transactions and investigations
- advises cardholders of billing disputes procedures including transferring call or opening disputes if after hours
- determines when to escalate calls that require further assistance
Qualified Candidates need to possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills (previous experience helpful)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- ability to work in a face paced, high volume call center
As part of the hiring process we conduct the following: credit check, background check, drug testing and employment verification. EOE.
for immediate consideration complete an online application at www.expresspros.com direct application to Pittsburgh South office.
Express Office: Pittsburgh (South)
4141 Brownsville Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15227