Located in Saline, MI
Express Employment Professionals is hiring an Electrical Assembler for a Saline-based Manufacturer.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities for the Electrical Assembler:
- Work from blueprints, specifications and work instructions to assemble complex components into higher level assemblies.
- Follows proper operating procedures and maintains proper records in accordance within plant management system.
- Performs checks using variety of gauges and fixtures to ensure conformance to very strict specifications.
- Maintain high accuracy during assembly to provide high quality products.
- Troubleshooting and repair of subassemblies, boards and returned products with limited supervision.
- Perform all operations per related drawings, blueprints and schematics.
Requirements for the Electrical Assembler:
- High school Diploma/GED
- 2+ years previous assembly experience in a related manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints per customer specifications
- Experience with soldering
- Demonstrated ability to use measuring devices, test fixtures and meters
Work Schedule: M-F, 7:00am – 3:30pm
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 675 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103