Located in Longview, WA
Express is looking to hire several Journeyman Millwrights for a Direct Hire positions with a local mill. This means you go directly to work for the company!
Our Employees Have Outstanding Qualities: The right candidate has a proven record of performance, plays by the rules and, in previous jobs, has demonstrated the drive to achieve and move up. Ideal candidates initiate their own learning, get along well with others, and are helpful to co-workers. Candidates must handle the physical job requirements (heat, noise, shift work, work indoors or outdoors) and have the mechanical, numerical and verbal aptitude to learn our jobs quickly.
As a Journeyman Millwright you will (among other things):
- Be able to read blueprints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures to assemble, dismantle and overhaul machinery and equipment using hand and power tools
- Perform the duties of a welder such as arc welding, etc.
- Work with a wide variety of precision tools such as veneer calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, levels, gauge blocks and optical and laser alignment tooling
- Perform a variety of maintenance related tasks in connection with the maintenance, repair and/or improvement to equipment related to pulp and paper manufacturing processes
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working in an industrial maintenance environment as a Journeyman level Millwright
- Basic knowledge and experience in computer usage
- Ability to pass pre-employment aptitude testing.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Our selection process includes the above qualifications, online aptitude testing, panel interviews, field testing, and the Journeyman placement test.
WAGE: $32.41 an hour
- We take walk in interviews Mon.-Fri from 9am-3pm at 1208 Washington Way in Longview.
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to email@example.com
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-414-1200 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632