Inventory Control Clerk
Located in Henderson, NC
Temporary to Full Time Position
Pay is 10.50 hour
1. Count and record quantities of inventory in their assigned locations.
2. Compare findings to system records.
3. Identify research and reconcile discrepancies.
4. Enter inventory findings in system records.
5. Process and create adjustment requests.
6. Report thresholds and document key findings and activities.
7. Ability to identify department issues.
8. Communication to employees about department workflow.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or GED preferred.
2. WMS Experience preferred.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel/Word).
4. Experience with warehouse machinery.
5. Excellent written and communication skills.
6. Customer service driven.
With or without accommodation:
1. Ability to follow policies and procedures.
2. Ability to read, write and interpret information.
3. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
4. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
5. Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 12 hours per day.
6. Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
7. Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
8. Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds.
Express Office: Oxford
124 Main Street
Oxford, NC 27565