Located in Burlington, NC
Responsible for the care, maintenance, and safety of the complete physical facility as wellas the safety and security of the employees and visitors of the location. Responsible for performing the overall upkeep of the location.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs all landscape maintenance duties such as weed-whacking, lawn mowing, etc.
- Maintains equipment
- All functions related to funeral services
- Operates machinery appropriately in a safe manner
- Installs or assists in installing cemetery vaults
- Installs headstones or memorials as needed
- Handles the day to day general maintenance duties
- Handles snow removal
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Ground Superintendent
- Ability to handle multiple task with interruptions
- Ability to operate maintenance equipment and machinery
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to physically perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- HS Diploma/GED
- Able to read and execute memos and directives from supervisors and/or managements
- Ability to effectively & quickly complete tasks & assignments and meet deadlines.
- Must abide by all company policies and keep all employees information confidential.
- Must possess a valid state driver''s license
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Working environment is cemetery grounds.
Rate of Pay: $11.00 per hour