Customer Account Representative
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Customer Service Representative
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Express Employment Professionals is looking for someone with excellent customer service skills to join one our clients on the east side!
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assists clients via telephone, fax, or e-mail with order requests ensuring prompt, quality service.
- Performs data entry and filing
- Collaborates with engineers, production leaders, and other employees utilizing various forms of communication
- Processes customer orders using Microsoft Dynamics (NAV2015).
- Maintains each customer account, by providing follow-up calls and regular correspondence.
- Types sample requests, confirmation letters and other correspondence.
- Performs data entry and filing.
- Purges archived files (yearly)
- Trains new employees on various functions
- Follows safety guidelines at all times.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
Schedule: M-F 8am-5:00pm
Qualifications: The company is looking for a Customer Service Representative that has the following skills/experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One (1) to three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong data entry/keyboarding skills.
- Above average customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Reliable and dependable
Four Ways To Apply:
- Resumes may be emailed to Jackie.email@example.com
- Complete an online application on our website www.expresspros.com submit it to the Indianapolis, IN East location
- Call our office 317-251-3608
- Visit our office 5060 East 62nd Street Suite 118 Indianapolis, IN 46220.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you''ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you''re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
Express Office: Indianapolis (East)
5060 East 62nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46220