Located in Athens,GA
Qualified candidates e-mail your resume to Morgann.Okelley@expresspros.com
- HVAC Service Technician Duties
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers.
- Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
- Obtain customer signature at completion of job.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
- Three or more years’ experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
Express Office: Athens (Covington)
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606