Executive Assistant / Admin - Industrial Plant
Located in Calera,AL
Salary: $18.00 +/-, depending on exper
Shelby County. @ $18.00 +/-, DOE. Contract/temporary, with potential for hire if/when position approved. Benefits immediately available through Express.
IF you meet requirements below, email resume to: Alex.Gouin@expresspros.com
- 5 years’ experience as administrative assistant or office mgr. role.
- HS diploma; college experience a plus.
- Very proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Effective working in industrial plant setting (will wear steel toed shoes on occasion; able to walk on rocky, uneven, muddy surfaces outdoors; being near mechanical parts; may frequently lift items of 25 lbs. or heavier).
- Excellent organizational skills; able to prioritize work.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills (written & verbal).
- Professional in appearance, communication & demeanor.
- Drug free; background check.
Responsibility Summary: Provide varied administrative support to the Plant Manager, Safety and Environmental Manager, HR Manager (related to plant functions) and Controller, including:
- Coordinate events, meetings and maintain calendars for supported managers.
- LOTS of scheduling (MSHA training, employee physicals, etc.).
- LOTS of reports – create & maintain (internal, MSHA, workers comp, payroll/overtime report, org charts, etc.).
- Coordinate drug screens, background checks, recognition awards, safety training, I-9 documentation into system, etc.
- Post, distribute, collect & update job bids/postings.
- Filing & other duties to help keep plant operations humming!
Interviews being scheduled! – please email updated resume to: Alex.Gouin@expresspros.com
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express – Birmingham SOUTH, is a customized recruiting and staffing firm that can help you find the type of job that is a great fit for your needs and abilities - and you’ll NEVER pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals.
We help associates find work in administrative, commercial and medical positions - professional search, direct hire, temporary, temp to hire (evaluation hire), contract staffing. And if you're on a temporary, evaluation hire, contract or other assignment through Express, you can immediately take advantage of healthcare benefits, accrued holiday pay, 401k and accrued vacation pay.
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242