Administrative Assistant (Credentialing Department)
Located in Sacramento, CA
Express Employment Professionals has temporary, evaluation-hire, and direct-hire opportunities with companies in the Arden area, Carmichael, Rancho Cordova and throughout Northeast Sacramento.
Administrative Assistant (Credentialing Dept.)
A Sacramento based non-profit organization is seeking a thorough and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant for their Credentialing Department. Evaluation hire.
Full-time. M-F, 8AM-5PM. Wage: $13/hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General office/clerical duties such as typing, filing, and scheduling
- Record keeping and support special projects such as coordinating direct mailings or creating brochures
- Communicate and draft correspondence via phone, email, memos, and letters
- Establish, develop, maintain and update library of files, electronic files and document scanning
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Type 45 WPM
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Collaboration skills
- Concise and clear communication
- Able to multitask and support a varied workload
- High school diploma
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience
- Able to use independent judgement to plan, prioritize and organize diverse workload
- Must be able to pass drug and background check
- Position may require travel, must possess a valid driver''s license
Express Employment Professionals matches people to jobs that fit their skills. No fees. Apply for multiple jobs with one application.
Looking for your next job? Express has a solution for you!
Email resumes to jobs.sacramentoCANE@expresspros.com
CALL TODAY! (916) 485-6923
Express Office: Sacramento (Northeast) 1715 Professional Drive Sacramento, CA 95825
Express Office: Sacramento (Northeast)
1715 Professional Drive
Sacramento, CA 95825