Located in West Dundee,IL
Our client in Sycamore, IL is seeking a Maintenance Technician. This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who is looking for an opportunity to work in a productive team environment.
This is a direct hire opportunity, working immediately for our client after selection.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities Include:
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing industrial production equipment
- Scheduling maintenance work around production activities
- Making repairs and improvements to equipment
- Complying with and maintaining all safety rules and regulations
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED with ability to read, write, and understand English
- 5 years of industrial maintenance experience is preferred
- Must have your own tools
- Ability to read and interpret manuals, schematics, and blueprints
- Mechanical Expertise- installation and alignment techniques (motor/gearbox, pumps, sprockets, sheaves); basic understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics systems; Basic skills with shop equipment (mill, lathe, and drill press)
- Electrical expertise- Troubleshooting of voltage and amperage and checking fuses; AC/DC, Motors, and PLC Controllers, 3-phase power control circuits, and bending and sizing electrical conduit
- Forklift and scissor lift experience and prior certification
- Must be reliable- cannot miss work during first 90 days
Hours: Mon-Fri 1st Shift | Must have availability to work off shifts and Overtime to meet production needs
Pay: $26 - $30 per hour, based upon experience
If you are interested in this maintenance technician position please send your resume to email@example.com.
Express Office: North Kane County
750 South 8th Street
West Dundee, IL 60118