Looking for Production worker for fabrication of restaurant and retail displays and fixtures. Multiple shifts available. Positions available in multiple departments. A wide variety of skill sets are used on a daily basis from painting and staining to fixture building and assembly of products. A good candidate would have an art, mechanical or creative background and a high attention to detail. Qualifications include:
- Consistent production of neat, accurate work with high attention to detail
- Good mechanical aptitude. Highly adept with hand and power tools – drills, pneumatic nail guns, saws, etc. Knowledge of electrical, woodworking, construction, metalwork, framing, painting, staining are all helpful but not necessary.
- Creative, curious and willing to learn. You will be getting your hands dirty.
- Working knowledge of math as it relates to artwork and or its placement, including decimals and fractions
- Ability to perform moderate physical work, heavy lifting in excess of 50-100lbs occasionally, and 10 to 20 pounds frequently
- Proactive in helping identify potential issues, proposing solutions, and working toward positive results
- Able to prioritize multiple projects, and ability to work under deadlines
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and proactive person; able to work independently but also be a team player
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of professionalism and good communication skills (clear, concise, concrete, courteous)
Apply online at https://www.expresspros.com/secolumbusoh/ or at 6105 Mc Naughten Center. Columbus OH 43232