Family Law Paralegal
Located in Virginia Beach,VA
Express Employment Professionals is a leading recruiter and staff provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express today employs hundreds of thousands of people across nearly 700 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. The Virginia Beach Express office has placed over 3,000 qualified candidates with local Virginia Beach area companies. There is never a fee to our applicants.
Our client, a Virginia Beach law firm, focusing on Family Law, is seeking an experienced
Family Law Paralegal to join their team. This position will focus on divorce, custody cases, child support, and alimony. A competitive compensation package with benefits is offered. This is a Direct Hire, permanent, full time placement.
• Draft pleadings and motions
• Communicating with involved parties and courts
• Schedule meetings
• Meet with clients
• Produce case status reports
• Meet monthly billing requirements
• 3 years of family law practice experience in Virginia
• Experience drafting pleadings and motions
• Experience with local court filing procedures
• Excellent communication skills
• Great attention to detail
• Strong problem solving skills
• Works well in a team as well as independently
• Good listener
• Ability to prioritize
• Planning ahead for anticipated demands
• College Diploma a plus
Pay: $35k-$45k per year
Direct Hire, permanent position.
Benefits: Paid leave and holidays. Health, Dental and Vision plans available for you and your family. Roth/401k program. Short term and long term disability plan. Life insurance plan
TO APPLY: please email your up to date resume (in a Word Document or other editable format such as a PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title (Paralegal, K008) on the subject line. If your experience and skills match the job requirements we will contact you to continue the screening/interview process.
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455