Quality Assurance Manufacturing Specialist
Located in Bend,OR
A growing research and manufacturing team is seeking an experienced QA Manufacturing Specialist with pharmaceutical industry experience!
Where You Get To Live!
Our client is located in beautiful Bend, Oregon, the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiasts ‘paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6zSKJqalug#at=20
What You Get To Do!
- Perform area clearance
- Status labeling of product, such as QA Hold
- Review Master Batch Records for accuracy
- Support implementation and continuous improvement of Quality Systems
- Oversee product compliance during product manufacturing
- Recommend compliance enhancements to the Manufacturing area
- Assist with manufacturing investigations, root cause analysis and corrective and preventive action, as needed
- Assure that the manufacturing of product is performed according to SOPs and current GMPs
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science field
- A minimum of two years of experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Ability to be an independent and flexible worker that can readily adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced cutting edge environment.
- Results driven, demonstrated strong collaboration skills, decision-making ability and ability to positively influence people.
- Detail oriented with the ability to review, record and report manufacturing data.
- Must have good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment and interact with management and employees within the organization.
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of FDA, EU and any other applicable regulations.
- Desire to work in a team-oriented, fast paced environment
- Strong MS Office skills
For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702