Project Manager/Technical Services
Located in De Pere, WI
Position: Project Manager/Technical Services
Type: Full-time, Professional
Location: Green Bay Area
Summary: The Project Manager leads the company’s efforts to build relationships with our customers by providing excellent project management through coordination of customer requirements within the team. In addition, the Project Manager will facilitate relationships with select vendors to increase the company’s value added services to all their customers.
Responsibilities: Advocate lean principles within the ISO 9001 quality system company-wide. Single point of contact-be accountable for project results. The position will be responsible for the day-to-day management of projects moving through the company.
- Review all information provided by customer to coordinate internal subject matter experts quoting
- Assist during customer visits on assigned projects
- Provide direction and leadership to engineering staff on design specifications
- Initiate bids and review of subcontractor proposals
- Review and approve all required manufacturing documentation prior to production release
- Review and manage all engineering changes from customers and internal personnel
- Manage vendor and supplier requirements
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with customers, including weekly status updates.
- Approve all material requisitions and insure long lead time items are purchased in a timely manner
- Work closely with the production personnel to complete the project
- Support the manufacturing phase of the project to ensure continuity with the contract and design specifications. Ensure that end product reflect the drawings
- Resolving issues that occur to ensure timely completion and cost effectiveness of the projects
- Coordinate internal resources and third party vendors for project execution
- Review and submit all required documentation to customer for approval
- Review and assure all manufacturing follow up are completed and approved prior to release of serial production
- Support all on going production needs as requested
- Travel up to 50% of time to customers, vendors, and suppliers based on project needs
- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- To Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals of Green Bay at 920-940-6006, Ask for Kathleen.
Express Office: Green Bay
2740 South Oneida Street
Green Bay, WI 54304