Group Leader- Franklin TN $16.20/hour
Located in Franklin, TN
Temp to Hire Team Leader with leading manufacturing company in Franklin. Excellent benefits with Express and client company.
Provide training and direction to all personnel assigned, as it pertains to the proper set-up and running, of production work orders assigned to the machine operators and Set up operators. Furnish all necessary direction to machine operators as it may pertain to quality, production paperwork, production goals, safety and housekeeping.
* Responsible for utilizing all resources under the group leader''s control to keep all machines running as efficiently as possible, and producing a quality part.
* If it is determined that there will be a problem in making the previously set schedule, it is the responsibility of the group leader to bring this to the attention of the Production Manager at once.
* Assure that machine operators have been properly set-up to run production parts. Provide any training and/or assistance to achieve the specifications called for on the blueprints.
* Responsible to quickly determine when tips and electors need changed and dressed.
* Responsible to promptly determine when Maintenance is to be called to resolve a machine problem that cannot be resolved by the weld operator or the set-up person.
* Verify that all production run parts are being checked by the operator and the part''s conformance to print specifications on previously set intervals
Administer company rules and standards; motivate all assigned personnel to perform in a safe manner. Must report any unsafe condition to the Production Manager, or Safety Coordinator.
* Responsible for the general housekeeping in all welding processes by instructing personnel to perform the proper daily housekeeping procedures around each machine as well as in the general area. The housekeeping responsibilities also include the machines and dies located in this area.
* Assist the Production Manager with the individual performance evaluation of any specific individual working under the group leader''s direction in the areas of job knowledge/ability, skill, safety, quality, time card errors, and housekeeping
How to connect:
By Phone: 615-791-8004
Please respond with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.expresspros.com (after completing application, click "submit" and scroll down to "TN-Franklin", highlight and click send. All applications/resumes will be reviewed for qualifications.
Express Office: Franklin
377 Riverside Drive
Franklin, TN 37064