Located in Grand Junction, CO
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Four year degree or equivalent experience; preferably
QuickBooks Pro Advisor and/or member of
Professional Bookkeepers’ Association.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Lifting, carrying up to 20 pounds of force; repetitive
motion, computer, desk work; normal hearing and
visual acuity, with or without correction; ability to
operate motor vehicle.
COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS REQUIRED: Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with
clients, the public, and co-workers. Effective writing
and speaking abilities.
OTHER SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS: Computer skills, good listening & follow-up skills,
detail oriented, thorough knowledge of bookkeeping
and general ledger accounting; valid driver’s license
JOB OBJECTIVE: Maintain, in accordance with an established system, a
complete set of records to show financial transactions
for multiple client organizations; effectively work as a
FIRM EXPECTATIONS: Trust: Building confidence with other
Responsibility: Taking ownership of your actions
Respect: Having regard for others
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains full-charge financial data for multiple clients
- Examines and verifies data, distributes and posts same to proper accounts
- Maintains cash books, daily journals and ledgers
- Prepares payroll and accounts payable checks
- Prepares quarterly and annual payroll reports
- Traces and adjusts errors
- Takes trial balance at prescribed periods and prepares financial statement for regular audit
- Maintains accurate files and records for each client
- Provide QuickBooks consultation and assistance as required.
- Prepares sales tax reports
- Provides consultation and assistance to clients in all bookkeeping and software areas.
NOTE: ? Duty to drive on Firm business
? Other tasks may be requested or deemed necessary.
? Duties and responsibilities may be revised or changed by the Board of Directors as the
Express Office: Grand Junction
1119 North First
Grand Junction, CO 81501